UMEDA KOGYO CO., Ltd.
UMEDA KOGYO Co., Ltd.,
Tel 048-553-3191 Fax 048-553-3193
|Menu of Built-in production management system F.P.I.
- Bulletin Board/Entering information during production processes
- The Bulletin board always displays the list of urgent information about products
whose delivery date is brought forward and activities inside
an industry. It provides a way to contact
with workers in real time. In addition, the functions frequently used by office and plant site are made as shortcut keys
and they can be displayed on the bulletin board.
- According to the data input by workers during
production processes, production progress can be
checked and production cost can be calculated. Moreover,
data input can be made easily and quickly by using bar code.
In addition, data input by using bar code are exact.
- You can answer inquiries from customers about the confirmation of delivery date
although you are not a responsible sale person for this customer
by checking the progress of production for this product. This is because necessary information can be searched
easily by entering the product code (drawing Number) or order number
used inside the industry or order number from a customer to this
- Plant management
- Moving onto plant management, we can pick up information that describes which product is later than
a plan and which product takes time in which production process.
- We can grasp information about products which needs
outsourcing to order them to an outsider in advance and
products which needs to be started inspection for
quality control to keep delivery dates.
- Management of customer orders
- Concerning with customer orders, this system
supports whole factory operations starting from receipt
customer orders to sales. For example, after receiving
customers orders, F.P.I system provides production guidelines
for ordered products for production and
statement of delivery for delivery process automatically.
Moving onto data analysis, there are various analysis
functions from various points of view for example
analysis of customer orders, analysis of remaining orders and
analysis of amount of sales. Moreover, hard copy and
soft copy of all information needed to be effective in
production management are easily available in F.P.I
- Orders from customers can also be received to F.P.I
system by using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and
Value Added Network (VAN). There is no input error by
using them and a computer can make automatic data
exchange. According to VAN function in F.P.I system,
production guidelines for these orders are printed
automatically after the orders have been accepted.
- Management of products
- Product information such as its customer name, unit price, product name etc. and the production information about this product such as production processes, time needed, outsourcing needed, raw material needed and assemblies needed etc. can be managed in this
- When the products have been registered, the information of products and production processes are also registered automatically because of the function of automatic registration of production processes.
- Moving onto inventory management, inventory
control is made in real time and inventory stock can
be updated and inquired by using the
function of inventory history.
- As employees can input memo data freely during production processes, production memo and detailed memo
saved as production information. According to this function, employees can share their production experiences and knowledge efficiently to improve
the level of manufacturing.
- Raw Material Management
- In this function, a sequence beginning from ordering to
raw materials and raw material inventory control are contained. In addition, raw material information such as name,
unit price and suppliers of raw materials can be registered.
- We can calculate when we should order raw materials by scanning the used amount of raw material for each product,
a unit price of each supplier and time when raw material is needed.
- Raw materials can be ordered easily with suitable amount at suitable time
as F.P.I system can calculate required amount of
necessary raw materials after orders from customers are
- We can find which stock is not enough, how much amount of stock exists in the warehouse, the amount of stock
having ordered and the amount of spare-stock at the moment at a glance.
- Management of office work
- In management of outsourcing, processes such as
providing ordering slip to sub contractor, accepting and inspection of stock are carried out. Moreover, the progress condition of products to sub contractors can also be found.
- How much cost has been spent and how much profit can
be got from each product can be seen clearly as the cost of
outsourcing, production cost and raw material cost for each product for each customer are available clearly.
- Billing and payment statement can be printed very easily.
- Master management
- In management of ordering, the sequence beginning from the output of ordering slip, the acceptance and inspection of outside orders are carried out. Moreover, the progress condition of the outgoing products to sub contractors can also be found.
- If output data from the system being used are
available in CSV, TXT, they can be transported to F.P.I after making
- Environmental Management
- In this management, basic system management such as
setting working hour, setting holiday, setting working
days, setting file for input and output data, etc.
- If the address and company name are changed, we don't need to change them in each program. We can solve this problem by changing the master data.
As soon as the master data is changed, corrected data is appeared on the output for example billing statement.
Copyright (C)UMEDAKOGYO All Right Reserved.