UMEDA KOGYO CO., Ltd.
UMEDA KOGYO Co., Ltd.,
Tel 048-553-3191 Fax 048-553-3193
|Special features of built-in production management system, F.P.I.
System (Version 6)
- Real time Management system for plant site
- According to information input by workers during production processes,
production progress can be checked in real time. Thus, products can be delivered on the appointed date of delivery.
- The information input by workers during production processes can
also be seen from other computers in real time.
- According to various function such as searching customer orders
which have not been delivered yet,
searching production processes which are delayed and various
analysis function, products can be delivered in time.
- According to announcement function,
emergency information such as a request to deliver products
earlier than the appointed delivery date can be
sent to the plant site immediately.
- Cost Management for each production process
- In cost management function, we can check cost of each production process
and thus we can reduce
- We can check cost of raw materials, cost of
outsourcing, cost of each production process inside plant
and loss and profit for each customer and product.
- Memorandum data from practical knowledge
- Practical knowledge has been maintained well in
order to share technology and to increase the level of
- Workers can enter memo such as
and information needed to know, points needed to pay attention and
other important facts for each production process.
- These memo data are displayed in next production guidelines and
thus workers can prevent the occurrence of same problems
- Furthermore, these memo data have been saved in
the system in
order to use again in the future and to share with
other workers. In this way, the level of production can
- Production progress has been managed for each
- Assembly products can be managed easily as production
progress is managed for each assembly part in this
production management system.
- Moreover, assembly parts can be delivered separately
as inventory stock is managed for each assembly part. Therefore we don't need to
spend much time to assemble small and complicated assembly parts.
- From table showing unfinished production process for each
assembly part, progress information for each
assembly can get within a minute.
- Cost can be reduced by using quotation creating function and
- Cost can be reduced by using various function of raw material management,
quotation creating and
- Various kinds of raw materials can be managed by using inventory information
such as the amount of stock, the amount having used, the unit price of
each raw material, etc...
- Outsourcing and raw material cost can be reduced by
asking a quotation from many subcontracts and suppliers.
- Real time automatic production management board according
to actual results
- The amount of work needed to do today and tomorrow can be seen clearly for each production section.
- Amount of work for each employee can be estimated
quantitatively by using the number of products needed to
produce and remaining working hours for each employee.
- Important information about urgent products and products needed to deliver within short
period are renewed automatically. They are displayed on the announcement board in
- Various interfaces can be used together with this production management system
- In order to make production efficient, various
interfaces are applied in this management system.
- Input data can also be made by using a pen and this helps
workers who are not familiar with a keyboard.
- Generally, keyboard is used in office and pen is used in
industry site to input data.
When data is needed to input frequently, workers can use barcode
reader in order to be convenient. In addition, they can use handy terminal
when they deliver products to customers and receive products
from suppliers and subcontracts.
Copyright (C)UMEDAKOGYO All Right Reserved.